Slip & Fall
What Causes a Slip and Fall Accident?
People often suffer from a slip and fall accident when a property owner is negligent in maintaining their property.
These owners must compensate slip and fall victims whenever they:
- Caused, or failed to notice, a hazardous condition on their property, and
- Failed to fix it.
A few common causes of slip and falls include:
- Pools of liquid on flooring
- Icy sidewalks or parking lots
- Broken handrails or loose stairs
What Types of Compensation Can You Receive?
People injured in a slip and fall accident can seek compensation for:
- Medical bills and medical related expenses
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Lost wages – both past and future
- Non-economic damages such as pain and suffering
How Can We Help?
We can try to recoup your losses from the property owner or other party that caused your accident and injuries.
If this means filing a lawsuit against the negligent party, or an injury claim with an insurer, then we can do this on your behalf. Let us take care of pursuing the compensation you deserve while you focus on healing.
Our firm provides all its clients with free initial consultations. Contact us now to schedule yours and let us answer any questions you may have.