Joseph C. Rome
Joseph C. Rome completed his undergraduate education at Washington State University, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1999. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from Western New England College School of Law in 2005.
Since graduating from law school, he has become a member of both the Washington State and Hawaii State Bar Associations. Joseph moved to Maui in 2006 and worked at the Hawaii State Public Defender’s Office. During this time, he handled an extensive load of cases, jury trials and acquired a broad base of legal knowledge and hands on experience.
In 2009, he opened his own practice with a primary focus on assisting clients hurt or injured by the negligence of others. Joseph is passionate about assisting victims of personal injuries and he works tirelessly to get them the compensation they deserve.
Joseph not only assists injured persons, but he is also an injury victim himself – having been rear-ended in a multiple car collision. He personally knows the pain, struggles, and anxiety that his clients experience, and he continuously finds way to help reduce them.
When not helping his clients, Joseph enjoys spending time with his family and the beauty of the Pacific North West.
In 2011, he was selected to study at the prestigious Trial Lawyer College with Gerry Spence, one of the nation’s top trial lawyers.
Memberships and Awards:
- Washington State Bar
- Hawaii State Bar
- National Trial Lawyers: 40 under 40
- Super Lawyers: 2013, 2014 and 2015 Washington Rising Stars
- Washington State Bar Association for Justice (WSAJ) – Eagle Member
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
- United States District Court for Wester Washington
Training and Certifications:
- NCDD Summer Session held at Harvard Law
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College – Graduate
- Forensic Toxicology for Attorneys